June 28, 2019
7 Fun Things to Do with Kids Over the 4th of July
Kids have been out of school for a month and you may be running out of summer activities….
…you may be able to turn to tech when it comes to summer fun for the 4th of July. Check out our list of the 7 best tech ways to enjoy the 4th with the little ones in your life.
- Help your child become an entrepreneur by running a high tech lemonade stand. Travelers will be out in droves for the holiday, creating a great opportunity for your little entrepreneur. Gone are the days of charging five cents for a cool drink, now kids are using apps to collect by credit card. Check out these future CEOs here.
- Use Thumbtack to schedule a petting zoo party for the animal lovers! Thumbtack helps connect users to local businesses that will bring all you need for a petting zoo to have the best Independence Day party.
- Find cheap flight to take the kids on a last-minute 4th of July vacation with Hopper. No need to pay crazy prices for procrastinating with these great deals.
- Don’t leave home without downloading The Weather Channel Whether you’re headed camping or to the waterpark, this is a must have app.
- Who do you ask for all your grilling questions? You “Ask the Butcher”! No matter what you’re cooking up, this app has you covered with your grilling questions.
- Wonderoplis: Where the wonders of learning never cease. That’s the motto of the free online summer camp focused on interactive STEM and literary building topics. Sign-up for the camp and you can learn on-the-go from any summer destination, long after the 4th.
- Headed to a National Park for the holiday? You better check with these top apps for exploring the parks.
We hope you enjoy these wireless tips for summer! Click to Tweet these tips with the #SummerTech and you could win a wireless speaker.